GRANITE AND NATURAL STONE
At Propetan we are experts in granite and natural stone in Galicia. By having our own quarries we offer a material of the highest quality.
The uses of granite and natural stone are very diverse: structures, coverings, pavements, decoration, funeral, etc… That is, both indoors and outdoors and the finishes can be of different types depending on their use.
Wild granite has a fine grain and is very rich in quartz, plagioclase, muscovite and biotite. It has two micas with an equigranular panalatriomorphic texture.
- Volumetric mass: 2.64 g/cm3
- Absorption coefficient: 0.04%
- Mechanical resistance to compression: 1700 Kg / cm2
- Mechanical resistance to bending 110 kg/cm2
- Wear resistance 1.53 mm.
- Impact resistance: 50 cm.
Freezing modulus: 0.03%
Suppliers of granite and natural stone in Galicia
We make all kinds of products in natural stone extracted from our own quarries.